25 October 2009

Ok, so a friend and I went on omegle to try and catch each other, and I asked for him to start at exactly 1:32. I thought it was him, but it wasn't. I swear it was someone who knows me, though. I think it was god!
It keeps happening D: D: D:


Connecting to server...
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: asl
You: 20fca
You: you?
Stranger: 18
Stranger: f
Stranger: NYC
Stranger: demi
Stranger: demi lovato
You: omg what!!!!
Stranger: no
Stranger: i'm her fans
You: me too
Stranger: what?
Stranger: we're same
You: i think we are
Stranger: name?
Stranger: facebook?
You: not sure if i should give that out, might get some h8rs
Stranger: i'm marie zizaclia fillinda
Stranger: u?
You: lily arroyo
Stranger: marie zizaclia fillindia a.k.a rie
Stranger: ziz
Stranger: or linda
You: pretty name
Stranger: thx
You: i'm her #1 fan, i guarantee it
You: except i'm not because i'm poor
Stranger: hey don't talk like that!
Stranger: if u're poor in the world, u will rich in the heaven if u do the best
Stranger: that's my motto
You: are you god
Stranger: lilly?
Stranger: no
You: sux
Stranger: of course not
Stranger: god only in heavens
You: you never know, god could like omegle
Stranger: for saving someone gets in heavens
You: easy way to see if humanity is worth saving
Stranger: yeah
Stranger: don't think the actress is reach
You: what actress? reach?
Your conversational partner has disconnected.


No comments:

Post a Comment