02 January 2010

50 books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Books read in 2009:
*=not sure
Kafka on the Shore -gr8!!!!

After Dark-good & short


Harvest of Empire: A History of Latinos in America
*- don't remember but good


Slowness
- not my favourite of Kundera's.


The Wind-up Bird Chronicle
- f*ck yeah, gr8!!!!!

Midnight Sun Draft-i am not ashamed.


Lolita
-language was the best thing. otherwise, over-hyped.


How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents
*-jaja, i don't remember :/


Never Let Me Go
-h8, so much h8. waste of time & trip to the library in the winter.

Pride & Prejudice-meh. One of those books you have to read.


The Glass Menagerie
-so gr8!!! I usually dislike plays, but this one touched me in ways Gael would.


Daughter of Fortune
-omgggg. i'll write something more about this when i'm not so hot.

Rebecca-<3

Karma and other stories-3 starz

I Am America (And So Can You!)- entertaining

Evernight-jaja, i wrote a review of this book and the one below. i'll re-post it.

Stargazer


Shadowland


Ninth Key

Reunion


Darkest Hour



Haunted



Twilight (Mediator)



Darfur Diaries: Stories of Survival
- I'll never 4get this book.


Dance Dance Dance
- so-so.

First They Killed My Father- One of the best books out of the bunch.

The Virgin Suicides
*

Wake

Fade

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

Brokeback Mountain


Fight Club



Reading Lolita in Tehran


On Seeing the 100% Perfect Girl One Beautiful April Morning


Sons & Lovers



Sweep #1


Sweep #2


Sweep #3


Geisha, A Life


Sweep # 4



Sweep # 5



Sweep # 6



Sweep #7



Sweep # 8



Sweep # 9


So Yesterday

Princeton: Introduction

Shanghai Girls

Super-Frog Saves Tokyo

The Folklore of our Times

Murakami: 8
Tiernan: 9
Cabot: 6

Asian/Asian-American-13
E-books- 30

I had planned on writing a big review, but I haven't had internet access and now I'm ~*so over*~ 2009. I'll write more in this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment