02 December 2009

I'm getting fit! Been a month or so since I had caffeine (had some caffeine-free soda, but don't want it anymore) and I'm happy! I used to drink so much, I can't even comprehend that I could consume so much liquid. I've lost six pounds or so, but I don't think I've gained any muscles, except for in my calves, from biking. Gonna be a fitness superstar. Perhaps I will go back to running! I adored running, used to be a running superstar, too. Well, only when I didn't collapse because of asthma/laziness. but omg I used to be totally fast, loved the feeling. I remember trying to run the last 30 seconds in the mile, I would jump and close my eyes and the teacher would be like ZOMGGGGGG DAPHNE!!!!!! but then they would fail me because the rest of the mile I'd walked like an obese person D:






This was about my average speed!!!!!!!!!! Actually, I don't even know if that is fast or not.



After I finished!!!!! I ended up doing 20/21 (don't remember!!!) miles, I'm happy!!




during my bike ride! omg pale!!! i don't really mind it though, i used to go tanning, got dark (and had RED hair at the time, heh, didn't look too good) but i prefer not to have skin cancer. one thing i am afraid of is if i lose too much weight, i'm going to look gaunt :( I tend not to carry very much in my face, so I'm worried that I will look even worse :/
but it doesn't matter, don't want 2 end up being really f@, i just want to be healthy, can't help what my face looks like, and though it may seem like it's all i care about (an image i perpetuate, no doubt) I really don't spend too much time worrying about the "outside".

2 comments:

  1. Omg you look like a really hot and strong vampire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job staying away from that caffeine. That's the first step toward fitness superstardom. and don't worry about your face cause you still look good.

    ReplyDelete